Banking Awareness Questions for Bank Exam 2018
Banking Awareness Questions for Bank Exam 2018. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online learning section. If you are preparing for SBI PO/Clerk and Dena Bank PO exam, you will come across a section on Banking and Finance Awareness Section. Here we are providing you Banking Awareness Questions for your daily practice.
This “ Banking Awareness Questions for Bank Exam 2018” is also important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Banking Awareness Questions for Bank Exam 2018 | Set- 42
1. A facility under which scheduled commercial banks can borrow additional amount of overnight money from the Reserve Bank by dipping into their Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR). It is called?
A. Repo Rate
B. Reverse Repo Rate
C. Bank Rate
D. Marginal Standing Facility (MSF)
E. Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF)
2. The Central Government has announced a Rs 1.4 lakh-crore ____ Scheme to promote decentralized solar power production of up to 28,250 MW to help farmers.
A. KUMBH Scheme
B. KUMKUM Scheme
C. KUSUM Scheme
D. KUTUB Scheme
E. KESHRI Scheme
3. BCSBI was set up to ensure that the common person as a consumer of financial services from the banking Industry is in no way at a disadvantageous position and really gets what he/she has been promised. BCSBI stands for-
A. Branch Codes and Standards Board of India
B. Banking Codes and Stability Board of India
C. Banking Codes and Standards Bank of Industry
D. Banking Codes and Society Board of Investment
E. Banking Codes and Standards Board of India
4. The Reserve Bank of India will link the base rate with the MCLR from 1st of April 2018 to ensure expeditious transmission of its policy rate to borrowers. MCLR stands for _____________.
A. Manufacturing Cost of Funds based Lending Rates
B. Marginal Currency of Funds based Lending Rates
C. Manufacturing Cost of Finance based Lending Rates
D. Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rates
E. None of the given option is true
5. An insurance ________ is the amount of money that an individual or business must pay for an insurance policy.
C. health insurance
6. The LTV ratio is a lending risk assessment ratio that financial institutions and others lenders examine before approving a mortgage. What is the meaning of “V” in LTV?
7. __________ is a market form wherein a market or industry is dominated by a small number of sellers.
8. India’s largest digital bank Paytm Payments Bank is the only bank providing zero balance accounts and zero charges on digital transactions. The bank has recently unveiled its ATM service named ___________.
A. The Big ATM
B. Paytm Ka ATM
C. Digital India ATM
D. ATM of Paytm
E. Face of ATM
9. Where is the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Located?
A. New Delhi
10. A designation of a securities issue given by the SEBI that allows an Indian-listed company to raise capital from domestic markets without the need to submit any pre-issue filings to market regulators, is called
A. Commercial paper
B. Promissory note
C. Qualified Institutional Placement
D. Indian Depository Receipt
E. None of these
SBI Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|