Welcome to Online Quant Section in letsstudytogether.co. If you are preparing for Bank and other competitive exams, you will come across Advanced Level Data Interpretation section on Quantitative Aptitude.
Today, we are providing you with Quant Quiz on Advanced Level Data Interpretation for your daily practice. This Quant Quiz on Data Interpretation is important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB) Scale I Officer, LIC AAO, GIC AO, UIIC AO, NICL AO, NIACL Assistants and other competitive exams.
Advanced Level Data Interpretation Quiz
Directions:(1-5) Study the following graphs and answer the questions. The temperature & rainfall of five cities over a certain week is as given below:
1. Which city experiences the highest average temperature over the week?
2. Which city experiences the lowest average rainfall over the week?
3. If it is forecasted that on coming next day that is Sunday (after the last day of this week that is Saturday) there will be 10%, 12%, 17% more rainfall in Amritsar, Nagpur & Pune respectively compared to average weekly rainfall over the week in these cities & there will be 8% & 16% less rainfall in Lucknow & Ahmedabad respectively than average rainfall over the previous week in these cities. Then average forecasted rainfall (in cm) in all the cities on coming Sunday will be
4. By how much percent is the weekly average rainfall of Amritsar less than that of Ahmedabad (rounded off to nearest integer)?
5. How much percent is the average temperature of the coldest days of Amritsar & Nagpur less than the average temperature of the hottest days of Pune & Ahmedabad ?
Directions:(6-10) Answer the questions based on the following bar graph.
There are 3 platforms in a railway station. Number of trains passing through these platforms on 7 days of the week is given below
6. Correct order of days according to number of trains passing through all platforms of the railway station is
a.Thursday > Monday > Sunday > Saturday > Friday > Wednesday > Tuesday
b. Thursday > Monday > Friday > Saturday > Tuesday > Wednesday > Sunday
c. Thursday > Monday > Saturday > Sunday > Tuesday > Wednesday > Friday
d.Thursday > Monday > Friday > Saturday > Sunday > Tuesday > Wednesday
e. Thursday > Saturday > Monday > Friday > Tuesday > Wednesday > Sunday
7.If 35% of the trains passing through platform 1 in the whole week have this railway station as a source, then the ratio of trains passing through platforms 1 which have other stations as source to the total number of trains passing through platform 2 over whole week is
a. 97 : 133
b. 91 : 137
c. 99 : 131
d. 96 : 139
e. 94 : 135
8.On how many day(s) of the week, does number of trains passing through platform 2 is less than the average number of trains passing through a platform on that particular day?
9. If 1/3rd of the trains passing through platform 3 are superfast trains & 15% of the trains passing through platform 1 are Rajdhani trains. Rest all the trains passing through all platforms are express trains. Then find what percent is the number of Rajdhani trains of the total number of express trains over the whole week?
10. If due to some construction work. Platform 2 remained closed on Sunday & all the trains passing through platform 2 on Sunday were equally handled by platform 1 & 3. Then find by how much percent is the number of train passing through platform 1 more than platform 3 on Sunday?
Click here for Data Interpretation Quiz Set-19
You may also download –
Monthly Current Affairs One Liner : July 2017 ( Download In PDF)
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.